What was at that point turning out to be the most open competition Six Nations 2018 for a considerable length of time has been given an additional leveling layer of unconventionality by the remarkable list of wounds endured by each country ahead of the pack up to an opposition that is currently a little more than seven days away. Lions scrum-half Rhys Webb is the most recent enormous name Wales player to be added to a regularly developing loss list, knee damage discounting him of the opening diversion against Scotland and throwing his inclusion in the competition at all in question. Here in Scotland the attention has been without anyone else inconveniences, especially engaged in the front line, that has mounted up as the season has advanced.
WALES Rhys Priestland – Hamstring injury. Sam Warburton – Knee injury. Dan Lydiate – Knee injury. Jonathan Davies – Foot injury
- Watch Ireland vs Wales Live Streaming Six Nations iTV Broadcasting Channel
- Wales Prop Wyn Jones Ruled Out of Six Nations With Injury
- Wales added James Davies & Josh Adams in Six Nations 2018 Squad
- Injury News Update French Six Nations squad
- Sam Simmonds Join England Squad Against France For Six Nations Game